EPOP Asia: Making a better world through increased access to higher education.
We (EPOP Team) are very pleased to extend our congratulations to the winner of the Most Improved Contest of the 1st Semester of 2014, named Wint Thuzar Nyein, who has won the prize of a brandnew ACER Aspire laptop donated by Heith "James" Gay, the former program manager of EPOP.
She has greatly devoted to studying with EPOP with her strong commitment and motivation for her long term goal. In this occasion, EPOP would like to reward her as the most improved student with this such a prize.
Congratulations again! Our best wishes for your continued development, growth and success in your academic and professional life.
Welcome to EPOP Mar Semester!
Welcome to EPOP's Online Portal! If this is your first time on the site and you are a new student, please complete the short Student Orientation Course below. Once you complete the new student orientation, we will send you the enrollment key for your course.
We hope you will enjoy your studies with EPOP Asia this semester. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We would like to remind you that if you have any technical problems with taking online tests or with the portal in general, to please email us immediately. Depending on what country you are studying in, you should seek help from the following members of the EPOP Team:
- Students studying in Thailand: email@example.com
- Students studying in Cambodia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students studying in Myanmar: email@example.com
Click on your course below to get started on your path to success!
The EPOP Team
The introduction course to studying with EPOP and using our website. Take this short course if you are a new student with EPOP.
- Welcome to the EPOP Resource Library. Hereyou can find additional learning resources and links to help you build your skills in Academic English and TOEFL preparation.
- Having problems? This section will answer some of the most commonly asked questions about epop and gives you useful contact details
To provide students who have solid communicative competency in English, but lack the exposure to academic content, structure and lexus, with the ability to achieve necessary scores for their selected programs. This is the first in the Academic English series.
To provide students who have solid communicative competency in English, but lack the exposure to academic content, structure and lexus, with the ability to achieve necessary scores for their selected programs. The second Academic English course includes limited preparation for the TOEFL paper-based test. Please see the AE2 course syllabus for more details.
This course provides you with the skills, strategies and practice necessary to improve your score on the TOEFL Paper Based Test
- This course provides you with the skills, strategies and practice necessary to improve your score on the TOEFL Paper Based Test. It's mainly designed for scholarship winners to improve him/herself within 4-5 month period.